Speed Stacks Speed Stacks

its not fair

I'm sorry but it's not fair how you can just paste a video clip in a flash movie and get a 2.68 rating when people who actually put time and effort into their movies get their work blammed. That's why I gave you an overall 0.

cocklesby responds:

I understand that, but I did add some graphics and tried to time it to music aswell, so there wasn't exactly NO effort put into it.

Rihm & Maurice 1 Rihm & Maurice 1

very funny

i found a mistake! at the part where the cat is about the throw the brick, hes wearing cowboy boots, and then a second later, hes not! very well done as well as the guts hahah, and the sounds were very funny.

JamesJ responds:

lol. it's not a mistake, i did that on purpose. seems like you're the only one to notice, though. well done :)

Skate and Create Skate and Create

this is the best of all your cartoons

i am suprised at the quality of this cartoon considering your other work. it should at least be at a 3 so im going to vote 5.

Stick Figure Suicide Stick Figure Suicide

hahaha

This is the best stick violence I have ever seen! It puts Rob Lewis at stickdeath.com to shame...then again that guys pretty crappy. The goring sounds were very appropriate. I wonder where you got all of them.

3D Tic Tac Toe 3D Tic Tac Toe

it was a good game

it was pretty good and had pretty good graphics and shit but that music during the gameplay was distracting, and the three boards where a kool ad on.

Goldenass- Part 2 Goldenass- Part 2

i think this might be my first 10

i loved that game, haha that intro was great it was like a real bond movie. the only thing i didnt like was that sometimes i would click out of the window when trying to hit guys.